We respect your privacy and will never sell, rent, loan, or disclose specific information about you that could be used by a third party for their commercial gain. We will not disclose your e-mail address to a third party without your permission.
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested. The
Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the HipPOPs website. Types of personal information collected at these pages are:
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient’s address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are name, address, and phone number.
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We offer electronic gift-certificates by which you can personalize a product you order for another person. Information you provide to us to create a electronic gift certificate is only used for that purpose, and it is only disclosed to the person receiving the gift.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive, notify customers of problems with their orders, send tracking information, and send periodic updates on specials and new product announcements. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You may also register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletter updates on our new products and specials.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that a number of men and a number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Privacy when linking to us from another site
If you arrive at HipPOPs via a link from another site and make a purchase, be advised that if the linking site has an affiliate or associate arrangement which earns them commission for sales made from that direct link to our site, the information transmitted to the participating as part of the sales commission documentation includes:
Name (as shown on the order form)
E-mail address (as shown on the the order form)
Total amount of the products purchased, excluding shipping, tax, etc. No other information (address, types of products purchased, phone number, etc.) is disclosed.
No information is provided to sites linking to HipPOPs that have no affiliate or associate agreement with HipPOPs.
Privacy when linking from us to another site
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information collected and maintained by HipPOPs by requesting this information via regular mail to: HipPOPs, 405 SW 2nd Terrace, Dania Beach, FL 33004
Your request should include your complete mailing address and a written signature, along with a photo copy of your state driver’s license. We will send the information, certified mail and require your signature before the information is released to you. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 954-674-2211 or send us an email at info@HipPOPs.com
Please feel free to write to us:
405 SW 2nd Ter
Dania Beach, FL 33004
1. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, pictures, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software (collectively, “Copyrighted Material”) are owned exclusively by HipPOPs. HipPOPs grants you a non-exclusive, revocable license to view, electronically copy and print portions of the Site for the sole purpose of placing an order with HipPOPs or using the Site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on the Site, including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication, without the prior written permission of HipPOPs, is strictly prohibited.
2. Trademarks. HipPOPs, the HipPOPs design, all titles, graphics and icons on the Site (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are owned exclusively by HipPOPs. All unauthorized use of the Trademarks are strictly prohibited. All copying or imitation of the design and layout of the Site is strictly prohibited. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos herein are the property of their respective owners.
3. Use. You may only access and use the Site for your own non-commercial, informational, and personal use. You are strictly prohibited from making any public or commercial use of the material contained on the Site, including without limitation all Copyrighted Material, Trademarks, and pricing information, without the written permission of HipPOPs.
4. Product Information. Although HipPOPs has attempted to provide accurate information on the Site as a service to its users, HipPOPs makes no representation as to the accuracy, appropriateness, legality, ownership or other aspects of any nutritional information or ingredient listings of products.
5. Links to Other Sites. As a convenience to HipPOPs users, the Site may contain links to web sites maintained by third parties. These web sites are not under the control of HipPOPs, and HipPOPs is not responsible for any material on, or privacy practices of, such web sites.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE MATERIALS ACCESSIBLE FROM OR ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND HIPPOPS AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RELATING TO SUCH MATERIAL. HIPPOPS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT, AND PRICE AND AVAILABILITY INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. No warranty is given that access to any information or materials on the Site, or this Site as a whole will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected. Further, no warranty is given that the Site or any information or materials are free from any virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, program, or macros. HipPOPs may change the programs or products mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non-HipPOPs products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
7. Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, HIPPOPS EXCLUDES FOR ITSELF AND ITS SUPPLIERS ANY LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR FOR LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA, OR OTHER FINANCIAL LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, USE, PERFORMANCE, FAILURE, OR INTERRUPTION OF THE SITE AND THE MATERIALS ACCESSIBLE ON OR FROM THE SITE, EVEN IF HIPPOPS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. Notice to Consumers. Some countries, states, or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or the limitation of incidental or consequential damages or the limitation of liability for personal injury, so the above limitations and exclusions may be limited in their application to you.
9. Applicable Laws. Export of any material from the HipPOPs Site outside of the United States is subject to all U.S. export control laws and you agree to abide by such laws. ANY CLAIMS RELATING TO THE MATERIALS OR THE SITE WILL BE GOVERNED BY TEXAS LAW, EXCLUDING ITS CONFLICTS OF LAW PRINCIPLES. YOU AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE WITH HIPPOPS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE BROUGHT EXCLUSIVELY IN THE STATE OR FEDERAL COURTS SITUATED IN THE STATE OF TEXAS, AND YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT SUCH VENUE IS APPROPRIATE.
10. Revisions to Terms and Conditions. HipPOPs may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. Revisions will be posted on this page and users are responsible for reviewing the page from time to time to ensure compliance. If HipPOPs makes a request to you to stop using and/or to promptly return or destroy any copies of the materials displayed on the Site, you will comply immediately with this request and will confirm in writing to HipPOPs within ten (10) days that you have done so.
Conditions of Sale
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS SECTION CONSTITUTE THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN HIPPOPS AND YOU (THE “CUSTOMER”) FOR THE SALE OF PRODUCTS BY HIPPOPS TO YOU. BY ORDERING PRODUCTS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
NUT ALLERGY DISCLAIMER
While peanuts or other tree nuts may not be a key ingredient in every one of our HipPOPs, all our gelato and sorbet items are produced in the same area where products containing various nut items are created. Though best practices are used in the manufacturing of our HipPOPs, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur.
GLUTEN FREE DISCLAIMER
We do NOT have a certified Gluten Free Facility. We do make our gluten free products in the same facility and using the same equipment where we make gluten products